SmartVIEW™ Digital Controls
Multi-Functional Proportional-Speed Joysticks provide Single-Hand Operational Control
Microprocessor-based Controls for all C&F Products
SmartVIEW™ is a Microprocessor-based Digital Control System which can be adapted to any Carlisle & Finch Searchlight. It allows Multi-functional Proportional-Speed Joysticks to intelligently switch from searchlight to searchlight over an RS485 BUS Network, and integrate with other systems using Multiple Protocols (i.e. RS-232, RS-422, TCP/IP and NMEA 0183).
IP Night Vision Cameras, IR Illuminators and LED Lighting Options, mounted on Pan/Tilt Systems, are also controlled digitally, by switches on the Joystick Panels, or also by a computer screen with the simple creation of a GUI.
- Offered on all C&F Searchlights (Halogen and Xenon)
- Multi-Functional Proportional-Speed Joysticks provide Single-Hand Operational Control
- Same Joystick selects and controls any and all Searchlights connected to RS485 BUS Network
- Low Voltage Network Cable reduces cost
- Multiple Protocols: RS232, RS485, TCP/IP and NMEA 0183
- Auto-Return to HOME Position
- Position displayed on Joystick Panel Screen
- Searchlight Names and Fault Information displayed on Joystick Panel Screen
- Computer-control by creating a simple GUI
- IP Cameras, IR Illuminators and LED’s integrated onto same Pan/Tilt Base and controlled by Joystick Panel GUI