It’s gasketed and finished to stand up to the marine environment, and all functions can be operated using the supplied remote wireless joystick control and Master Controller (up to three remote controllers may be installed), or via our new joystick control or weatherproof micro-remote.
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Includes fingertip remote wireless joystick control; up to three remote wireless joystick control units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Joystick control optional for high response, rugged and illuminated
- Proportional-Speed Joystick allows speed and direction are controlled by a joystick.
- Electric Beam-Size focus can be widened and narrows electrically, through a continuous spectrum.
- Unrestricted 360° motion with slip-rings provide continuous, 360° horizontal motion and no stop points.
- Optional micro-remotes available for operation from anywhere on board
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers, aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant
- Wiring harness included
- Twin 35W, Metal Halide HID lamps provide over 500k CD each and 1 million effective CD when combined.
* New Yacht Beam Controllers are pending FCC, with an expected approval and shipping in December. Until approvals are obtained, these products have not been authorized as required by the rules of the FCC and may not be offered for sale or lease until authorization is obtained.
Yacht Beam Retrofit kit is available to immediately upgrade your ACR RL-100 light with our Powerful ACR 1MM + and its robust IP 69 K illuminating joy stick.
The system contains:
- Yacht Beam 1MM+ Candela Searchlight
- Yacht Beam Commercial Grade Illuminated Joystick
- Complete electronic control module system
- Joystick Mounting Panel
- Complete Instructions
- Matching and/or covering your existing touchpad template
and housing for the wireless joystick
- Mounting conversion brackets compatible with your existing
The Yacht Beam 1MM+ retrofit system includes a simple upgrade conversion from you current light to this high technology system without any cutting of holes or running wires from the light to the control panel.
This kit also includes our soon to be released Micro Touch Screen Remote enabling you to operate your light anywhere on board you boat or within 100 feet of it.
*Pending final government approvals, expected shipments to begin in November.
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period Yacht Beam will have repaired, or at its option, replaced at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at:
The Yacht Group
4545 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Questions about this warranty should be sent to us through our contact form or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +1 (305) 663-5551, Telephone: +1 (305) 667- 5811.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph.
The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to the Yacht Group within ten days of purchase.
For information on product returns, please review our Returns Policy.