15 Million Beam Candlepower projects beam 2.5 miles on a clear night
Sleek-Style 200 Watt Xenon Arc Searchlight
15 Million Candlepower and Electric Beam-size Focus
- Beam Intensity: 15 Million Beam Candlepower – illuminates a distance of 2.4 miles on a clear night
- Electric Beam-Size Focus: Beam can be widened and narrowed electrically, throughout a continuous spectrum.
- Proportional-Speed Joystick: Speed and Direction are controlled by Joystick… i.e. “Move Joystick to the first position and Beam moves slowly… move Joystick further and it speeds up!”.
- Bullet-Resistant Reflector: Virtually indestructible Nickel Material helps prevent breakage if fixture is struck by bullets or rocks.
- Unrestricted 360° Motion: Slip-Rings provide Continuous, 360° Horizontal Motion with No Stop Points.
- Anti-icing Heater: (optional): Thermostatically-controlled heaters are located in Base.
- Azimuth Position Indicator (optional): Position Indicator Panel displays the Horizontal Position in Degrees.
- Thermal Camera (optional): “NightFINDER™ Feature” adds Thermal Camera to the Pan/Tilt Base, providing additional Night Vision Capability and Beam/Camera Tracking on target.
- SmartVIEW™ Control (optional): Micro-processor controls provide switching throughout a BUS Network, with multiple protocols: TCP/IP, RS232, RS422 and RS485.
- High Powered Strobe (optional): Powerful Nonlethal Deterrent disorients intruder and denies Night Vision.
- Detachable IR Filter (optional): provides covert surveillance when used with Lowlight Cameras and NVG’s.
- Customer Colors (optional): Salt-Resistant, Scratch resistant Powder Coat Finish (White is the standard color).
- Electric Beam-Size Focus: 1 to 20º (throughout continuous spectrum)
- Temperature Range: -25 ºC to +48 ºC (approx.)
- Environmental Protection: IP56
- Power Consumption: 115VAC/5 Amps or 230VAC/2.5 Amps; 50/60HZ
- Vertical Span: +30° to -30° (Total 60° approx.)
- Horizontal Span: Continuous 360° rotation with no stop points
- Beam-Speed (approx): 18º per sec (Fast/Horiz.); 3º per sec (Slow/Horiz.)
- Lamp: 200 Watt, Xenon Short Arc, 6500 ºKelvin
- Beam Intensity: 15 Million Candela
- Distance Serviced measuring 1 LUX: 3873 Meters on a clear night.
- Reflector: Precision Electroformed, Nickel Material, Bullet-Resistant
- Materials: Marine Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Finish: Salt-Resistant, Scratch-Resistant Powder Coat
Proportional-Speed Joystick Control - Provides Single-Hand Operation
We offer a “Proportional-Speed Joystick”, which controls the Beam-Speed and Beam-Direction by moving the Joystick with a single hand… i.e. “move the Joystick to the first position, and the Beam moves slowly… move it further and the Beam speeds up!”.
Since the need for an additional Speed-Dial or Fast/Slow Switch has now been eliminated (which requires the user to use two hands of operation), the operator can now use his/her free hand to steer the vessel, hold binoculars, or hold a fire arm.
Additional Control Functions are: Beam-ON, Beam-OFF, Electric Beam-size Focus, Proportional-Speed Joystick (described above), and Beam-On Indicator light (offered on Indoor Stations-only).